Frequently Asked Questions
OUR SENSORY MATERIALS
Our playdough does not contain as chemicals, the only preservative we use is salt. Our perfectly textured playdough does not flake off as easily into bits, and the color does not bleed, so its makes cleaning up easier. Its smells awesome because we add essential oils to our dough as well as the production stage to complete the sensory experience (sight, small, touch)
Still, sensory play materials do require some cleaning up after play, they are not like lego bricks or tech toys, but our playdough is as good as it gets when it comes to being easy for cleaning up since ours is all made of food grade ingredients only. Non-toxic, Taste-safe, so even if put into the mouth, its all okay!
All ages really. It is suitable from ages 12months and up since it requires a child to be able to hold his head up comfortably to manipulate the dough and for hand and eye coordination. Even up to 9 or 10 years of age, children have enjoyed playing with playdough because it is really an outlet of creativity if only we give them the opportunity to do so.
Playdough for adults has been used in corporate events for team bonding, envisioning exercises, collaborative inquiry, divergent thinking processes etc. We can customise them to the colors of your company and design the tubs based on your needs.
You can also get your child to trace and write letters in a tray of coloured rice as the letters will come out clearly against coloured rice.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- We have chosen to have our sensory kits and materials sent via courier(door-to-door) to ensure that your purchases are well-kept and in good condition when they reach your hands. We do not want the materials to be subject to heat, hard knocks and a long delivery time.
- We send out all orders by fast door-to door courier mail ($8 flat rate for any number of products).
- Enjoy Free Shipping via Courier when you spend $80 or more on products only [except waterbeads party favors, and applicable to deliveries within Singapore]
- Payments made for workshops and services do not count towards the $80 for Free Shipping via Courier.
We strive to pack and dispatch your sensory kits or materials within 3 working days. Some orders may take longer to process during peak season or sale periods. Please allow your parcels 1-2 workings day to reach you after you receive the email notification that your order has been processed for delivery.
We have about 2 courier service delivery days each week, but for urgent orders, we will try to expedite the delivery too.
Update: We now deliver to Malaysia! If you would like to find out delivery charges to Malaysia, do drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be in touch!
You can use a PayPal account to pay for your order.
You can also opt for Bank Transfer option upon checkout. Please email us with your order number to update us on your completed payment via Bank Transfer once you have done so.
Kindly note that your order status will be “pending” until payment is made. Your order processed and delivered after payment is received.
You may make your transfer to the following account:
- DBS ESavings Plus Account 1203015576 Internet Banking allows fund transfers to accounts of other banks.
- Kindly note payment has to be made within 24 hours of making your order. Your order will be void if payment is not received.
- Once you have made the transfer, kindly notify us via email at email@example.com. Include a screenshot of your transfer for verification purposes.
- Your order will be sent out shortly upon payment and verification.