Eco-friendly Tactile Seashells *made from rice husks*
Eco-friendly Tactile Seashells offer a lovely sensory experience to kids. Use these specially textured Seashells on sand, playdough, in water play or any kind of sensory medium really. Even in snow! With their eco-friendly rice husk colors, these tactile shells are really great for kids to prefer more soothing colors! Made from FPC eco-friendly material of rice stems & rice husks!
- 6 distinctly different tactile surfaces
- Shells come in 3 sizes: 3.5cm, 4cm & 5.4cm wide
- Cotton drawstring bag for easy storage, bag doubles up as a mystery bag for sensory play
- Detailed activity guide with many ideas
- 36 shells in total
Perfect for exploring symmetry, learning sorting, matching, comparing, patterning and counting.
- Great for sensory activities
Place the shells into an opaque bag. Encourage children to use their hands to identify the shell tactility by feeling them out. The different sizes allow them to differentiate by size too! Fun, fun, fun!!