APRIL Storytime at Liliewoods Social - The World of Leo Lionni "The Alphabet Tree" 28 April
We're bringing you the best of song, storytime and hands on playdough fun with the sensory play specialists! Our Mission is to ignite a love for stories, words and reading through hands on fun in learning!
"The Alphabet Tree" by Leo Lionni is a fun story about how the little letters from the alphabet tree band together to form words—and then sentences, so that they will not be blown away by the strong winds! Together, they create a message that is even stronger than the wind! Come join us in this whirlwind of letters and powerful words!
- Warm-Up Sensory Play Table for an alphabet exploration
- Music and Movement
- Interactive Storytime as we read "The Alphabet Tree" by Leo Lionni
- Playdough invitation-to-create based on "The Alphabet Tree" -- create some alphabet leaves, a word bug, or even words!
- Date: 28 April 2018, Saturday
- Venue: Liliewoods Social, Katong I12, #01-24-25
- Time: Session 1 - 10-11am & Session 2 - 1130am-1230pm
- Recommended Age: 2-5 years of age
- Maximum number of participants - 10
- All take-home materials are included in the package.
This can be a Parent-accompanied session. If your child is independent enough to be dropped off, it's ok too! Just let us know.
Please note that we would need a minimum of 5 pax to conduct the storytime sessions. A full refund will be given otherwise. So, gather your friends and come along!