Storytime at Liliewoods & Friends - "The Rainbow Fish"
Join us for Storytime and Sensory Play over the Good Friday Long weekends Liliewoods & Friends! We're bringing you the best of song, storytime and hands on playdough fun with the sensory play specialists. Our Mission is to ignite a love for stories, words and encourage reading through hands-on fun in learning!
The Rainbow Fish is one of the best-loved picture books of all time, if you haven't heard of it, now is your chance! It is a terrific tale of how a beautiful fish learns how wonderful it is to be a more compassionate and selfless fish, even if it means giving away some things that are precious. Stories have the power to teach values that we want our children to possess at an early age, so come along for this adventure.
- Warm-up sensory play table for under the sea exploration
- Music and Movement
- Interactive Storytime as we read "The Rainbow Fish" by Marcus Pfister
- Playdough invitation-to-create based on "The Rainbow Fish" -- The kids will dive deep with ocean exploration! There’s going to be a lot of fishy fun!
- Date: 31 March 2018, Saturday
- Venue: Liliewoods & Friends I12 Katong #01-24 (intersection of East Coast Road and Joo Chiat Road)
- Time: Session 1 10-11am & Session 2 - 1130am -1230pm
- Recommended Age: 2-5 years of age
- Maximum number of participants - 10
- All take-home materials are included in the package.
This can be a Parent-accompanied session. If your child is independent enough to be dropped off, it's ok too! Just let us know.
Please note that we would need a minimum of 5 pax to conduct the storytime sessions. A full refund will be given otherwise. So, gather your friends and come along for a fun story time session!