Storytime at The Playfair - 'The Pout Pout Fish"
HELLO 2019! It's Storytime with Tickle Your Senses! Join us, the sensory play specialists for a time of song, storytime and hands on playdough fun! Our Mission is to ignite a love for stories, words and reading through hands on fun in learning!
"The Pout Pout Fish" by Deborah Diesen is a hilarious story about a pouty, grumpy and gloomy fish who is quite the pessimist. Love wins as a bright and cheery fish showers him with love and kisses. This delightful picture book will send smiles to your sometimes grumpy preschooler.
We're pretty sure they will not stay pouty for long when you remind them of the pout pout fish. The children will learn about optimism, cheerfulness and spreading love through this under the sea story.
- Warm-up with an under the sea theme sensory play table
- Learn a catchy song composed by us!
- Be enthralled by our animated storytelling
- Help your child cultivate a love for reading
- Get Creative with our open invitation to create with taste-safe, scented playdough based on scenes & characters from “The Pout Pout Fish"
- Date: 13 April 2019, Saturday
- Venue: The Playfair, 3 Temasek Blvd, #02-433/434, Singapore 038986
Time: 10-11am, 1130-1230pm
Recommended Age: 2-6 years of age
- Maximum number of participants - 10
- All take-home materials are included in the package.
This can be a Parent-accompanied session. If your child is independent enough to be dropped off alone, it's ok too! Just let us know.
Please note that we would need a minimum of 5 pax to conduct the storytime sessions. A full refund will be given otherwise. So, gather your friends and come along!