Rainbow Board & Pegs
Peg boards & pegs play are a must have for the young and an uncontested favourite for families and schools across the world.
These Rainbow Peg Boards & rainbow pegs encourage little hands to explore while grasping and inserting. As the hone their fine motor skills, they also problem solve through independent play.
The rainbow boards also provide an exciting way for children to count numbers and learn the correct order of rainbow colors - a great hands on approach to learning.
An ideal STEM product that links arithmetic and art, providing the developmental milestones for each child:
- Fine motor skills
- Focus and Concentration
- Pattern sequencing
- Pincer Grip
- Hand and eye coordination
- Language and communication skills
- Promotion of a can-do-attitude
This learning set includes
- Hard oak wooden rainbow colored & shaped peg board with the dimensions: 46cm(L)x 28cm(H)x 2cm(D)
- 133 beech wood pegs, each 3cm in height
- Suited for ages 3 and up!
- Product adheres to AU/NZ 8124 Safety Standards
- Note: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Possible chocking hazard due to small pegs.