Edx Education Linking Cubes Mega Set
Looking forward a mega linking cubes/triangles set? This is it! These sturdy math manipulatives encourage sorting, counting, construction, problem solving and more!
Each set includes
- 500 bricks in 10 bright colors,
- comprising 400 cubes, 50 triangles, 50 quadrants and 4 base boards!
- Size: 2cm square blocks
- Base boards measure 8"x 8"
- 14 Design cards to create structures
- 10 Math cards for learning with
- All parts fit into a translucent carrying case with lid and blue handles. Handles snap to keep lid tight.
Each cube has holes and a nub, allowing children to connect the cubes vertically and horizontally. Great for demonstrating concepts like area.
These cubes help students make the transition from non-standard to standard measurement. Students can use these 2cm cubes to make their own 'rulers'.
10 Colours to sort and Pattern
This set includes cubes in all the colours of the rainbow and beyond: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, brown, pink, black, and white. Use the activity cards, with different dificulty levels to encourage sorting and pattern making.
Watch your children get a headstart on creativity and arithmetic! For ages 3 & up
The bricks have multiple holes so you can fix them on the tops, bottoms & sides even, so you can really connect them in all directions! The sky’s the limit and anyone is only limited by what they can imagine and dream of creating with these. Enjoy!