Honey Bee Life Cycle Learning Kit
Let’s fly into the hives with the Honey Bee!
Young children are naturally inquisitive about the world and can learn so much through small world play when you create miniature themes for pretend play and creative exploration. You can also increase your child’s vocabulary through fun identification and hide-and-seek fun in a cool, fun waterbeads sensory bin!
This Honey Bee Life Cycle Learning Kit includes the following:
- 1 450g tub of ready-to-play yellow, orange and white waterbeads for sensory exploration and tactile play
- 25g of unsoaked waterbeads so you can grow your own waterbeads (instructions included) and expand your sensory play experience
- 1 Life Cycle of the Honey Bee replicas (egg, pupa, larva and honey bee)
- 1 handy scooper for scooping and pouring, hands-on fun
- 1 Life Cycle of the Honey Bee Chart (designed by us) so you can learn along with your child and identify, as well as match the different stages of the Honey Bee's life cycle
- 1 Anatomy of a Honey Bee chart (designed by us) so you can take a closer look at the honey bee replica and identify its parts