Mothercare March Holiday Storytime - The World of Leo Lionni "Little Blue, Little Yellow"
Yes, we heard you and we are back! It's time to bring out some playful learning with our well-loved Storytime Workshops this March School Holidays! We're bringing you the best of song, storytime and hands on playdough fun with the sensory play specialists! Our Mission is to ignite a love for stories, words and reading through hands on fun in learning!
Leo Lionni's "Little Blue, Little Yellow" is an endearing story about the friendship between the two colors and how they learn to treasure each other's uniqueness and yet learn to work together as a united pair! Come join us in some color exploration as well as we teach about color mixing through the use of our wonderfully soft and soothingly scented taste-safe playdough as well.
- Warm-Up Sensory Play Table for colors exploration!
- Music and Movement
- Interactive Storytime as we read "Little Blue, Little Yellow" by Leo Lionni
- Playdough invitation-to-create based on "Little Blue, Little Yellow" -- Enjoy colour exploration with playdough!
- Date: 17 March 2018, Saturday
- Venue: Mothercare Harbourfront, 1 Maritime Square, #03-05, HarbourFront Centre, 099253
- Time: Session 1 - 10-11am & Session 2 - 1130am-1230pm
- Recommended Age: 2-5 years of age
- Maximum number of participants - 10
- All take-home materials are included in the package.
This can be a Parent-accompanied session. If your child is independent enough to be dropped off, it's ok too! Just let us know.
Please note that we would need a minimum of 5 pax to conduct the storytime sessions. A full refund will be given otherwise. So, gather your friends and come along!