Storytime at Liliewoods Social - 'Superworm" by Julia Donaldson
Welcome to Storytime with Tickle Your Senses! Join us, the Sensory Play Specialists, for a time of song, storytime and hands on playdough fun! Our mission is to ignite a love for stories and reading in young children, through hands on activities.
This November, we will be reading 'Superworm' by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, a fun and hilarious book about how worm is super helpful to his garden friends!
Do you love funny rhymes and heroic figures? Come meet the super-strong (and long) Superworm. He’s not your ordinary hero with muscles to boast about. On the contrary, he’s super-skinny. Yet when trouble strikes, Superworm is the first to wriggle to the rescue. He can turn into a life-saving rope, and squiggle into tiny spaces!
There’s so much sensory play fun that could be had with this picture book! We will bring in scientific concepts and teach you about the life stages and cycle of a worm too! Read, Play, Learn with us.
- Dig in with an insect & worm sensory play set up
- Learn a catchy song composed by us!
- Be enthralled by our animated storytelling
- Help your child cultivate a love for reading
- Let them express their imagination with our invitation to create with Playdough (based on scenes & characters from the book
- Date: 10 November 2018, Saturday
- Venue: Liliewoods Social, I12 Katong #01-24/25
Time: 10-11am, 1130-1230pm
Recommended Age: 2-6 years of age
- Maximum number of participants - 10
- All take-home materials are included in the package.
This can be a Parent-accompanied session.
Please note that we would need a minimum of 5 pax to conduct the storytime sessions. A full refund will be given otherwise. So, gather your friends and come along!