Frog Life Cycle Learning Kit
Let’s jump into the pond with the Tadpoles and Frogs!
Young children are naturally inquisitive about the world and can learn so much through small world play when you create miniature themes for pretend play and creative exploration. You can also increase your child’s vocabulary through fun identification and hide-and-seek fun in a cool, fun waterbeads sensory bin!
This Frog Life Cycle Learning Kit includes the following:
- 1 450g tub of ready-to-play green, white and clear waterbeads for sensory exploration and tactile play
- 25g of unsoaked waterbeads so you can grow your own waterbeads (instructions included) and expand your sensory play experience
- 1 Life Cycle of the Frog replicas (eggs, tadpole, tadpole without gills, tadpole with legs and adult frog)
- 1 tweezer for fine motor skills development
- 1 Life Cycle of the Frog Chart (designed by us) so you can learn along with your child and identify, as well as match the different stages of the Honey Bee's life cycle